2009年10月17日土曜日

Tomakomai

When I was elementary school student, I lived in Tomakomai. There is good and important place for me. Tomakomai is in the southern part of Hokkaido and its special products are surf clam and blue berried honeysuckle.

Mitsuboshi which is in Tomakomai is famous sweetshop and Mitsuboshis typical cakes are fromage and Yoitomake. Yoitomake is made of egg and blue berried honeysuckle. It would makes you happy.

In winter, it becomes comparatively cold, but is doesn’t much snow. Because of this natural phenomenon, something are frozen, so people play skating, not skiing. If you go to Tomakomai, you should go in winter and try to eat surf clam and Yoitomake.

2 件のコメント:

  1. A friend of mine who come from Tomakomai also says that Tomakomai is colder than Sapporo. I wonder why Tomakomai is so cold despite the city is southern part of Hokkaido.
    By the way skating is one of the best things that I would like to do while I live in Hokkaido. Someday, please take me Tomakomai!

    返信削除
  2. I have been to Tomakomai before. I like there too. Ice hockey team in Tomakomai was very strong, and took part in national competition many times. Many famous professional ice skating players also came from there.
    In addition the city has big port, and paper manufacturing is prosperous business. -For example “ouji” and “nihonseisi”.
    Tomakomai has many good things, so I want to go there again.

    返信削除