2009年10月10日土曜日

Hakodate

I was born in Hakodate and I think Hakodate is good place in Hokkaido. Hakodate has several historical and beautiful places.

Goryokaku is one of historical and beautiful places where is a pentagonal park now, but it was important castle in the past. Its style is Western, so it is very unique place in Japan. Goryokaku has many cherry trees and these trees make good place with Western style. Because of these reasons, there has a lot of tourists and becomes famous place.

Mt.Hakodate is also one of historical and beautiful places. Its night view is called night view of one million dollars. Mt.Hakodate is place where various electric waves are transmitted, so there is necessity place in Hakodate.

Hakodate has more historical and beautiful places for example, brick warehouse, religious house and morning market. I want you to visit Hakodate and understand what a good place is.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I have been to Hakodate before, and I have also been to Mt.Hakodate and Goryokaku.
    I prefer Mt.Hakodate to Goryokaku because the night view from the top of Mt.Hakodate was very beautiful. Which do you like better, Mt.Hakodate or Goryokaku? And next, please tell me the other places to travel in Hakodate.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I have never been to Hakodate but I have often heard of this city because of its special products. Goryokaku is one of the best places in Hokkaido I want to go because I’m interested in Meiji era and I like to visit historical places.
    By the way, I heard that we can eat fresh seafood in Hakodate, so please tell me your favorite restaurant.

    返信削除
  4. I was born in Hakodate, too.
    And lived in there for 18 years.
    I think the night view from Mt.Hakodate is very beautiful, too.
    I heard that it is one of the world's famous night view of three.
    My high school is near by Goryokaku.So I looked it every day.
    But,I have never been to Goryokaku tower. So I want to go to there if I go to hakodate next.

    返信削除