2009年10月25日日曜日

Otaru

In this summer holiday, I obtained my driving license. When I obtained my license, I took a trip by car. My first trip by car is to go to Otaru.

Otaru is one of famous places in Hokkaido and glassware, a canal, sweets and sushi are special products of Otaru. Kitaichi, which is in Otaru, is well-known glassware shop in Hokkaido. Kiamichi’s glassware are very beautiful, so this glassware will be the best present when people go to Otaru.

Otaru canal is famous place in Hokkaido. Thanks to brick houses, Otaru canal becomes famous and rare place. When you stroll through Otaru, you can see a lot of sushi bar. Otaru’s sushi is delicious and freshness. Rutao is sweets shop and is also famous place in Hokkaido. For these things, Otaru becomes wonderful place and I enjoyed going to Otaru.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I went to Otaru in summer too. When I come back to Sapporo from Otaru, I thought Otaru is one of the perfect tourist spots. There are many super interesting spots, for example, spots you mentioned. I think the other places don't have these many interesting spots.

    返信削除
  2. I have been to Otaru once. I went there in this spring. First of all, I was suprrised at many foreigners' voice, especially chinese'. I also ate sushi there. It is very dericious. I want to go to see the canal at night once.

    返信削除