2009年12月13日日曜日

Asahikawa

Asahikawa is one of the best places in Hokkaido. Most famous place in Asahikawa is Asahiyamadoubutsuen that is the wonderful zoo. Asahiyamadoubutsuen is a usual zoo before, but this zoo reformed and becomes the best zoo in Japan now. This is because this zoo made a customer closer than most of zoo. Studying how animals behave in nature and making the zoo where animals can behave natural. A customer looks the animals that are raised in the past, but Asahiyamadoubutsuen was built like animal looks people. This style causes the Asahiyamadoubutsuen famous and charming people. Asahikawa ramen is also famous in Japan; this is a ramen soy sauce base soup. In Asahikawa, There has a theme park Asahikawaramenmura that has many of soy sauce base ramen stores, and customer can enjoy eating various taste of Asahikawaramen. Asahikawa has other good things and places, so I want you to look for a good place.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I also like Asahikawa. I have been to Asahikawa when I was a high school student. Then, I was a member of calligraphy club. So, I went there by the calligraphy meet. I visited Asahiyama zoo and ate Asahikawa ramen. Both of them is excellent!! I would like to visit Asahikawa and discover the new charm of Asahikawa.

    返信削除
  2. I have never been there. I want to go there once. Especially I want to go the zoo.
    It is very famous and it sounds so interesting. My classmate went there and told me how interesting there. I really want to go there.

    返信削除
  3. I have been Asahikawa on my club's game, but I didn't go a zoo then. I know stories about "Asahiyamadoubutsuen" because I watched TV program about this some time. I have wanted to go to there since then.

    返信削除