2009年11月29日日曜日

Muroran

Muroran has several beautiful places and some delicious foods. Muroran is on the coast, so it has a lot of beaches, bridges and observation decks. One of beautiful places is Hakutyoohashi. This is very long bridge and we can walk in summer. I walked when I was elementary school student. Another beautiful place is the observation deck of Tikyumisaki. We can see Komagatake here. We can see beautiful setting sun on the beaches and beautiful night view of illuminated bridges. Muroran yakitori is very famous food in Hokkaido. It is pork yakitori and we eat it with mustard. Ramen with curry is also famous food in Muroran. It was developed because of trying to become famous in Hokkaido. Muroran has a lot of other good things, so how do you go there?

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have never been to Muroran, but I have heard the foods of Muroran. It is delicious.
    I have eaten Muroranyakitori, however, I have never eaten Ramen with curry. I think this name is very stange. What kind of dish is it?
    I couldn't be imagined.

    返信削除
  2. I have never been to Muroran. But my two friends come from Muroran.
    They say that Muroran is beautiful place. So I want to go there.
    I always heard that Muroran is the famous of “Muroran yakitori” which is pork Yakitori.
    This is very delicious

    返信削除